Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Glass 500 ml
0 1 2 3 4 11 Review(s) 

Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila Crystal Premium 500 ml - 99,7%

€15.95

(€31.90 Litro)

00015
8437007707065

Pure fresh Aloe Vera juice 99.7% 500ml

Pure, Fresh and Natural Aloe Vera

Sourced exclusively from fresh pulp of premium aloe vera leaves from the Canary Islands

  • Net Content: 500ml
  • Actual purity: 99.7%
  • Ecological cultivation
  • Leaf content per container: 1.35 Kg. fresh aloe leaves
  • Aloe Without Air: Comprehensive Processing in Airless Cold Tunnel
  • Maximum Active Ingredients: 2884 ppm and 23.3% Acemannan*
  • Packaging: Recyclable anti-oxidation Black Glass bottle, non-refillable and with dispenser
  • Origin: 100% Aloe Barbadensis Miller from the Canary Islands
  • Preparation: 100% made in the Canary Islands
  • Food Health Registry: No. 21.25696/TF

Not Pasteurized · No Dehydrated · No Lyophilized · No Added Water · No Flavorings · No Colorants · No Acrylamides · No Dantrones · No Emodin · No Aloin · No Pesticides

jugo_1350_2.jpg


<b>10</b> By purchasing this product, you will accumulate 10 points with our loyalty program. You can convert 10 points in your account into a coupon for a future purchase.

Volume discounts

Quantity Unit discount You Save
8 15% Up to €19.14
16 25% Up to €63.80

Hurry up! Only 130 item(s) left in Stock!

Pure aloe vera juice 99.7% 500 ml Crystal

Our aloe juice contains 99.7% organically grown aloe vera coming exclusively from the pulp of select fresh premium aloe vera leaves from the Canary Islands and 0.3% preservatives that allow for greater durability of our final product, just 3 tenths of nature.

Thanks to the comprehensive processing in our Airless Cold Tunnel (exclusive Penca Zábila® Technology) we ensure that the Penca Zábila Aloe Vera is free of oxidation and contaminants and therefore of a unique quality.

All cultivation and production processes are controlled by our Biologist specialized in Aloe vera with +20 years of experience and supervised by independent laboratories to guarantee the quality and excellence of our products.

To guarantee the purity of our pure crystal aloe vera juice 500ml, we make it in each container with 1350g of fresh Canarian Barbadensis Miller aloe leaves and only with the fresh pulp of premium leaves without added water.

In addition, our aloe has not been subjected to heat stress, nor pasteurized, nor does it contain dehydrated or freeze-dried powders, flavorings, colorings, added water, or unwanted compounds such as aloin, dantrones, emodins or acrylamides.

Our 99.7% pure organic aloe vera juice is characterized by:

  • Aloe Organic Farming
  • Maximum Active Ingredients 1: 2884 ppm Acemannan · Kölhn Spectral Laboratory in Germany.
  • Maximum Active Ingredients 2: 23.3% Acemannan of total solids · Atlantic Medicine Center.
  • Food Health Registry: No. 21.25696/TF.
  • Black anti-oxidation glass bottle with non-refillable dispenser.
  • Net content: 500ml
  • Ingredients: Pure Fresh Aloe Vera 99.7% and preservatives the remaining 0.3% (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, citric acid and potassium meta bisulfite).

99.7% pure aloe, just 3 tenths from nature and certified organically grown.

hecho_en_canarias_CEE.jpg

The best pure aloe vera juice

Our aloe vera has been certified as one of the best aloe vera in the world in tests carried out in independent laboratories for its unusual concentration of active ingredients. In the German scientific laboratory Spectral in Cologne, with a measurement of 2884 p.p.m. of Acemannano, as well as in the Atlantic Medicine Center, with an Acemannano content of 23.3% of the total solids, among others. PENCA ZÁBILA® best aloe in the world, scientifically proven.

The keys are found in our advanced Cold Airless tunnel production system and in the unique conditions of the production farms in the southeast of Tenerife: High Altitude Volcanic Lands under El Teide, dominant Alisios Winds, the influence of the Atlantic Sea and a unique Microclimate.

Our Aloe Vera Penca Zábila is fresh Canarian aloe Barbadensis Miller, 99.7% pure aloe, just 3 tenths from nature and certified organically grown.

How to use our 99.7% pure organic aloe vera juice?

In order to enjoy all the properties of organically grown aloe vera juice, we recommend drinking 20-25 ml of aloe juice once or twice a day. Preferably on an empty stomach every morning, and as a second dose, at night before going to bed. Consume pure or diluted with pineapple, orange, papaya, mango juice, etc.

Remember that once is opened, it is recommended to keep it cold.

Jugo Aloe Vera PZ Cristal 500

PENCA ZABILA
00015

Specific References

Based on 11 reviews - 0 1 2 3 4 5,00/5
Sort by:

0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

Fantástico para inflamación intestinal (EII)

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

Me recomendaron éste producto por enfermedad inflamatoria intestinal (EII). Me va muy bien. Lo tomo a diario. Beneficioso para mucosa intestinal y cuadros de estreñimiento. Gracias


<b>1</b>
0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

El mejor del mundo!!!!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

La verdad es que por algo le han dado el reconocimiento y no es en vano, es que yo pienso lo mismo, es el mejor del mundo y no he visto cosa más parecida a la planta!! o sea es que hasta te queda el olor como la planta!!! los que he probado hasta ahora no dejan olor ninguno, la textura, ..., ni nada. Es que no tiene nada que ver...!!! El Aloe Vera Penca Zábila es IM-PRE-SI-O-NAN-TE!!! No puedo decir nada más!!!


<b>1</b>
0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

aloe vera jugo

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

Muy buen producto, ayuda de manera natural a todo el cuerpo


<b>1</b>
0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

Magnífico para evitar la acidez

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

En mi caso ha sido magnífico para evitar la acidez. En ayunas asienta el estómago. Lo recomiendo sin duda.


<b>1</b>
0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

Calidad Excelente

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

Encantada con este jugo de aloe, y con todos los productos, Calidad excelente. Muy recomendable.


<b>1</b>

Aloe Vera Juice Penca...

€15.95

We recommend

 Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila - 1000 ml  Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila - 1000 ml
0 1 2 3 4 132 Review(s) 

Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila - 1000 ml - 99,7%

Aloe Vera Juice 1 Liter Aloe Vera Pure Fresh Juice Content: 1 liter Pure Aloe Vera: 99.7% Fresh Aloe Leaves: 2.7 Kg. leaves per liter Aloe without Air: Integral Processing Cold Airless Tunnel Ecological Cultivation Maximum Active Principles: 2884 ppm · 23,3% Acemannane Health Food...

Price €20.95
  • On sale!
Aloe Vera Gel Penca Zabila 1000 ml - 99,7% Aloe Vera Gel Penca Zabila 1000 ml - 99,7%
0 1 2 3 4 97 Review(s) 

Aloe Vera Gel Penca Zabila 1000 ml - 99.7 %

Aloe Vera Gel 1000 ml Net content: 1000 ml Pure Aloe Vera Gel: 99.7% Fresh Aloe content: 2700 grams of fresh leaves Aloe Without Air: Integral processing in Air-Free Cold Tunnel Ecological Cultivation Maximum Active Principles: 2884 ppm · 23.3% Acemannane No Parabens, No Carbomers, No...

Price €25.95
Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila - 300 ml Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila - 300 ml
0 1 2 3 4 20 Review(s) 

Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila 300 ml - 99,7%

Aloe Vera Juice 300 ml Aloe Vera Pure Fresh Juice Net content: 300 ml Pure Aloe Vera: 99.7% Fresh Aloe Leaves: 810 grams  Aloe without Air: Integral Processing Cold Airless Tunnel Ecological Cultivation Maximum Active Principles: 2884 ppm · 23,3% Acemannane Health Food Registration:...

Price €9.50

Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila 22L BaginBox

Pure Fresh Aloe Vera Juice 22 Liters Bag in Box: Aloe Vera Pure Fresh Natural Juice from the Canary Islands, made exclusively with fresh leaf pulp from 20+ year old mother plants. Net Content: 22 liters Pure Aloe: 99.7% Aloe Leaves Content: Made with 59 Kilos of fresh leaves Aloe without...

Price €272.00
  • New