My cart 0

Products added to the Cart

No products

Tax 0.00 €
0.00 €
Go to cart Check out

Product successfully added to your shopping cart


There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.

Total products
Total shipping  Free shipping!
Tax 0.00 €
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout

Search on blog

Viewed products
Aloe Vera Juice Penca Zabila 22L BaginBox
0/5 - 0 Opiniones

Añadir Opinión

Fres, Pure and Natural Aloe Vera

299.00 €

Pure Fresh Aloe Vera Juice 22 Liters Bag in Box:

  • Aloe Vera Pure Fresh Natural Juice from the Canary Islands, made exclusively with fresh leaf pulp from 20+ year old mother plants.
  • Net Content: 22 liters
  • Pure Aloe: 99.7%
  • Aloe Leaves Content: Made with 59 Kilos of fresh leaves
  • Aloe without Air: Cold Tunnel Processed WITHOUT AIR
  • Ecological cultivation
  • Maximum Active Ingredients: 2884 ppm and 23.3% Acemanan
  • UE Food Health Registry
  • Bag in Box Packaging: Safe · Aluminum bag and Vitop dosing valve.
  • Not Pasteurized · No Dehydrated · No Lyophilized · No Flavorings · No Colorants · No added water · No Acrylamides · NO ALOIN · No Dantronas

jugo de aloe vera canario

Aloe Vera Juice BIB 22 litros:

  • Pure Aloe Juice: 99.7% total content of fresh Aloe container. Only 0.3% preservatives, just 3 tenths of nature.
  • Fresh Aloe Juice: Made with 59 Kg. of Fresh Canarian Aloe Barbadensis Miller Canariensis leaves.
  • No Pasteurized · No Dehydrated Powders · No Flavorings · No Colors · No added water · No Acrylamides · NO ALOIN · No Dantrones
  • Aloe Without Air: Comprehensive Processing in an Airless Cold Tunnel (Exclusive Penca Zábila ® Technology) Aloe without contamination or oxidation.
  • Aloe Organic Farming: 100% Certified Organic Farming.
  • Maximum Active Ingredients 1: 2884 ppm Acemannan. Best Aloe in the World · Kölhn Spectral Laboratory in Germany.
  • Maximum Active Ingredients 2: 23.3% Acemanan of total solids · Atlantic Medicine Center.
  • Food Health Registry: No. 21.25696/TF.
  • Bag in Box Tank with Aluminum Bag for maximum conservation and Vitop dosing Valve.
    Net content: 22,000 ml.
  • Ingredients: Pure Fresh Aloe Vera 99.7% and preservatives the remaining 0.3% containing: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, natural citric acid and potassium meta bisulfite.

Aluminium Bag with Precision valve

QuantityPriceYou Save
2 284.05 € Up to 29.90 €
3 269.10 € Up to 89.70 €
5 254.15 € Up to 224.25 €

Opiniones (0)

Ningún cliente revisa por el momento.

Añadir comentario
esconder forma
  Añadir comentario

Contact Us

  • Highway Los Roques, 45 38570 - Fasnia. Tenerife. Canary Islands. Spain
  • Phones: +34 922576106 · +34 675701250 & Whatsapp


Penca Zabila - is a highly recognized brand that produces natural Aloe Vera products for health and beauty in the Canary Islands. On our website you can buy online:

Plants & leaves

Our main objective is the cultivation, production and sale of Aloe Vera from the Canary Islands nationally and internationally so that you and your family can acquire products of pure, fresh, natural and ecological Aloe Vera with a single click.

Our Aloe Vera products will help you conserve vital energy and beauty at any age. It is recommended to consume the juice of this plant as a dietary supplement even in completely healthy people to maintain their toned organism, their cells in continuous regeneration and their defenses at the highest level. People suffering from different diseases can use Aloe juice as an essential complement to their main treatment.
This succulent plant is the most demanded in cosmetics. On our website you can buy a fresh natural pure gel of Aloe, the true cream of Aloe Vera from the Canary Islands. These products are quickly absorbed by the skin, hydrate, heal and rejuvenate. Each package contains 99.7% of unpasteurized fresh organic raw material, only 3 tenths of the nature.

Why buy Aloe from the Canary Islands?

Not by chance our plantations and factory are located in Fasnia, in the southeast of Tenerife, where a unique microclimate favors the cultivation of Aloe Vera, indigenous to these latitudes. Here the plants become truly healing and you will not have to go for them thousands of miles away. We are ready to send you today, Aloe Juice, Aloe Gel, Aloe Superfoods, Fresh Leaves and Live Plants of Aloe Barbadensis Miller Canariensis from our plantation. The special packing of the plants keeps them fresh for months. That is why even after the trip through the ocean they will be full of active ingredients and nutrients. Order Aloe Vera from the Canary Islands online with FREE delivery at!



Follow us on
Control your Privacy


Buy Aloe Vera Juice

Buy canary Aloe Vera

Buy Gel Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Properties

Aloe Vera Leaves

Aloe Vera Plants

Please wait...